How do I join Weefamed?
Click on the Join button on the login page, fill out the registration forms (all fields are required), you will then be asked to confirm your email and that's it! You will have free access to all site features including: Emails, Chat, Gifts, Forums, Blogs, Videos, Rate Photos, Groups, Who's Viewed Me, Speed Dating and much more!
Sign in with Google or Facebook account
You can use your Google or Facebook account to log in by clicking the corresponding button on the login page. Your Weefamed profile will be automatically created and linked to the account you used to sign in. To return to your Weefamed account you have to use the option you chose the first time (i.e. clicking button G+ Connect or Facebook Connect).
What if I forget my password?
Click on the Forgot Password link on the Login page. Provide your email address (that you entered when you registered) and your password will be emailed to the email address you provided when you registered for Weefamed.
If you don't receive your password, look in your bulk or junk mail folder.
How do I change my password?
Click on Profile Edit on the right top navigation bar (in the drop-down menu), then click on Change Password.
Edit My Profile
How do I edit my profile?
Once you have logged in, click on the small face icon in the top navigation bar, then click Profile Edit in the drop-down menu and you will find a list of profile questions to edit.
How do I change my profile photo (avatar)?
Once connected, click on My Profile in the top navigation bar (in the drop-down menu), then pass the pointer by your avatar, when passing the pointer will appear "Change Avatar" button, click the button. You can also change your profile photo in dashboard or Profile Edit page.
Photos should be in a .jpg, .png file format, no larger than 1MB in size.
Reminder: Your User Photo must be of YOU and show your face clearly.
How do I add or change my profile cover photo?
- Go to your profile page.
- Click in the right button "Change Cover" of your cover photo.
- Click Upload Image to upload a photo from your computer. You can also click Choose From gallery to use a photo you've already uploaded to your photo album or select an image from the default cover gallery.
- After choosing a photo, click the photo and drag it up or down to reposition it.
- Click Save Changes.
- Recommended image sizes: 950 X 325 pixels.
- Maximum cover dimensions: 1920 X 1080 pixels.
- Minimum value: 852 X 315 pixels.
Use a unique image that represents your profile. Be creative and experiment with different images.
Can I change my username?
Yes, you can change your username. If you change your username, don't forget to sign in to Weefamed with your new username.
Can I change my email?
No, you can't change your email. The email you used to register your account has been verified, therefore for us it is a valid email address that we use to notify you of your activity on the site.
Why was my profile removed?
- You submitted an invalid email address.
- You used the our site for advertising, posting a URL.
- You posted inappropriate or offensive content.
- You did not complete your profile.
- You entered more than one profile.
- No activity for two months.
- We received complaints about your profile or your behavior on the site.
- You are under 18 (or at least your photo looks that way).
We do not notify you if your profile is deleted.
Why has my photo been removed?
- User photo must be of YOU and must show your face clearly.
- Do not include CHILDREN.
- It must match your declared sex.
- No copyrighted or altered images.
- No nudity, obscenity, offensive photos, weapons, or illegal activity.
- No photos in which you are, or appear to be under age 18 years.
- Dark, blurry or poor-quality photos will be deleted.
How I can set access permissions to my content?
Click on Privacy in the top navigation bar (in the drop-down menu), then you will find the list of access permissions to your content for other users.
Cancel My Account
How do I delete my account?
Once you have logged in, click on Profile Edit in the top navigation bar (in the drop-down menu). At the bottom of the profile edit page click on the left button "DELETE PROFILE" then click again on the "DELETE" button to confirm account cancellation.
What happens when I delete my account?
- Your email, gifts, favorites, photos, rating information, comments, friends, fans, etc. Will be permanently deleted.
- Your forum posts, blogs and videos will be deleted.
- Your profile will no longer be visible on the site.
- After deleting your profile, you will not be able to reactivate your account.
Someone I was talking to disappeared from the site. Why?
- The user has been removed from the site by staff (as a result of complaints received about the user, or the user using the site for: mass mailing, requesting money from Weefamed users, etc.)
- The user has cancelled their profile.
- Into the search box, you may have misspelled their real name.
How do i block another user and prevent them from contacting me?
Go to the user profile that you do not want to communicate with (in the profile menu next to avatar) click the "More" button, in the drop-down menu click BLOCK.
How do I report another member?
Click the FLAG in the drop-down menu of "More" button (in the user profile menu next to avatar).